Creating value for owners of privately owned middle market companies
We understand that there’s no business more important to you than your own.
Contact Green Tree Capital when:
- You’re looking to grow through acquisition of a company
- You need to raise capital to expand your business
- You’re selling your company as part of a growth strategy or to diversity your assets
Enjoy the benefits of:
- The absolute highest levels of integrity, skill and personalized attention
- A deep understanding of the special needs of privately owned middle market companies
- Candid, pragmatic and, above all, useful advice
- A database of over 1600 sources of financing
“In 2009 and 2010, I was privileged to serve as Chairman of the Private Equity panels of the Northwest Growth Financing Conference and worked very closely with Franz von Bradsky, who has been the conference’s Chairman since its inception in 2006. Franz’s professionalism, judgment, creativity and commitment to excellence, as well as his in depth knowledge of the private equity community, proved invaluable. The conference has become widely known for its exceptional content which draws senior business executives from throughout the United States.”
Ed Drosdick, Partner – Moss AdamsGreen Tree Capital co-founder Franz von Bradsky brings over 35 years of experience fulfilling the financial needs of middle market companies. When you work with Green Tree Capital, Franz handles all aspects of your project personally. Franz has been a leader in the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) since 1990. ACG is the premier global association for senior executives involved in corporate growth, corporate development, and mergers and acquisitions for “middle market” companies. These leaders are charged with building value in their organizations and focus on strategic activities that increase revenues, profits and, ultimately, stakeholder value.